How to report a concern:

Contact numbers to report an incident/ concern

Call Police 999 in an emergency, or 101 if a non-emergency

NSPCC for an adult to report a concern about a child
0808 800 5000

NSPCC for a child or young person to report a concern about themselves.
0800 1111

116 123

South Tyneside Council Social Services
0191 424 5010

Kooth – Mental Health & wellbeing Company For Children